Yesterday Nick was having a freak out. He wanted to go out and sell candy to all the kids in the neighborhood. Only problem was that all the kids in the neighborhood were at school. He didn't understand that and he had a 45 minute freak out. During his freak outs he says bad things. Sometimes it even sounds like he is cursing but we can't tell what he is saying. During his rant he yells, "I hate, Mommy. Mommy not awesome." etc. I take him to his room. It takes all my strength, energy, and muscles to carry him there. He was clinging to a chair in which I had to pry his fingers off of it to lift him up. While he was in his room he was still screaming,"I hate Mommy. She so MEAN!..." Cute and sweet Cody says to me in his sweetest little voice, "Don't listen to him, Mommy. I love you. Just don't listen to him!" Oh, it melted my heart! He is a sweetie pie and I am so lucky to have him! Eventually Nick stopped his freak out and came out of his room.
No comments:
Post a Comment