Ty is a Jeep Man. The first time I fell in love with him was me seeing him in his White Jeep in high school. So hot. He has had other jeeps since then, even rolled one. He loves them. So he has been wanting one for quite a while, he was just waiting for my "okay". Ty has been working so hard and lately he has become stressed from working all the time. So I finally said "okay". He wasted no time for fear that I would go back on my word. He looked online and saw this bright florescent glows-in-the-dark gecko green. He knew it was the one. He didn't even see it in person before he signed the papers. He just knew he would love it. And he does! So do all the boys.
Our first ride in it.
Yep, Ty still looks hot driving a Jeep! Especially with his hat turned backwards...yum!
So if Ty and I ever do seperate you will know the reason why...
His mistress....the Jeep.
No comments:
Post a Comment