Sunday, April 29, 2012

Boondocks Party

Shawn had a few friends over for a birthday party last Friday. We had pizza and some ice cream cake. During which the conversation consisted of:

- the definition of "fart"
-a girl named Brooklyn whom Shawn has been in love with since first grade
-and Ty belching.

I ate my ice cream cake in my scrapbook room.

We then went to Boondocks. All the boys were fighting over who got to ride in the Jeep. I guess the "losers" of the fight got to ride with my in the 'burban. Sorry, boys!

We got the boys a 3 hour unlimited pass to anything Boondocks has to offer. They liked the go carts the best. they came back with stories of spin outs and about some guy getting kicked out. Me? What did I do during all this fun? I got to stay with Nick and Cody at the Kiddie Cove where unsupervised kids ran up the slide. I yelled at a few of them. One even fell on Cody while he was sliding down and hurt him. I yelled at that little boy. I'm a bad person. But freakin' don't climb up the slide!

It was a fun night. We got home around 10:30 and all went to bed. then Cody was up at the happy time of 6:30am. Lucky Me!


No comments: