My first born, Shawn, turned 10 years old this past weekend. Wow!
And of course he wanted a Jeep cake. A fluorescent glow-in-the-dark gecko green jeep cake.
I did my best.
We both looked ast it and I say,"At least I'm getting better at making Jeep cakes, right?" Shawn stares at the cake and just goes, "Ehhhh??!!"
We had a bbq with my fam to celebrate.
Jess is a retard...but I love her!
This guy, Rick, broke 3 chairs during this bbq. THREE chairs!!!
Dad and my bro dave at the grill.
Shawn decided he wanted to open presents outside so that Nana could see. Nana was in her wheelchair and can't go up the stairs. Shawn is so thoughtful!
His fav, Modecai and Rigby shirt! Ooooooooohhh!
"yeah, look at my gifts!"
It was a fun time.
Shawn was excited to light his own candles.
It took a bit for him to figure out how. He relit the candles for Cody to blow out.
See what I mean...he's thoughtful!
My darling one eyed granny!
Chris and Dalila. Dalila is saying something in French I'm sure. Probably "Huuuh huuu hoooh!" (You know, the laugh that French people do in movies)
Dave making fun of Dalila.
Then the boys played "basketball." It was pathetic. They couldn't hit the net at all.
My dad even jumped in to play. Wow!
"Jump Ball!!"
It was a great day for Shawn. We had such a fun time with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment