It was my birthday on March 15th. I'm old. Here are some pics of the lovely event:
Ty took me out to a very nice dinner the night before. He didn't tell me wwhere we were going, only to dress up nice. So I finally got to wear my fancy new dress and actually put make up on and do my hair! Yay! We went to Ruth's Chris's Steakhouse up in Park City.

Look how studly Ty looks! He always looks good in a suit!

We had Shawn take a pic of us. This is the only one that sort of turned out.
The next morning, I opened my presents. I got albums...
Karaoke Revolution...
And American Idol Karaoke Revolution for the XBox!!! Yay! (Yes, I am wearing a Napolean Dynomite shirt and I'm proud of it!)
Look how studly Ty looks! He always looks good in a suit!
We had Shawn take a pic of us. This is the only one that sort of turned out.
This is my ice cream cake. Notice that they ran out of room on "birthday"! How funny!
8 comments:
you look super cute! Happy birthday!
Whatever Deb, you're only as old as you feel. And besides that, you look like you're 19!! You look SO great, I can't believe you ever had 4 babies!!
Hope you had a Happy Birthday!! :)
Jess
Happy Birthday Grandma!!! HAHA J/K, you really do look just like you did in high school, you don't look like you got any older! I love your black dress btw :0) glad your b-day was good!
So, you get your gifts wrapped in blankets, too, I see?! Actually, mine are usually in towels- that may still be damp from the shower!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Deb! It isn't that you are getting old, it that having childern makes you feel older. Come and see me at the salon one day!
You look beautiful Debbie! And just for the record 28 is NOT OLD!!!
Happy Birthday Deb! I think you don't look old at all, in fact, I think you look smokin hot in your dress :) Looks like you had a fun day!
Hey Debs, Happy LATE Birthday!!! My computer crashed after our move, so I haven't been able to talk to anyone :( You look amazing! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment