Two years ago today, Nick entered our family. He was two days late and I had to get induced because the fluid levels were way low. He has brought so much joy (and Trouble! That's with a capitol "T") He loves to give kisses and pats on the head to everyone. I love to lay down with him and have him roll over to me and give me the biggest hug just out of no where. He has also been a big challenge too. He gets into everything, picks on Kyle (yes, his OLDER brother!), and is just a regular 2 year old. But we love him and we're happy he's a part of our family!
He had jaundice when we brought him home so we layed him in the sun. He ended up needing the bili lights. Oh, that was torture.





1 comment:
2 years old!!! Holy crap! I can't believe how fast time flies. It's sad/exciting at the same time!
Happy Birthday Nicky!
Post a Comment