I am on the Enrichment Commitee for Relief Society. I am in charge of publisity. So I had to make 100+ "purse" invites (our theme is "purse"onel enrichment) and 100+ purse diecuts with the RS Declaration on it. It wasn't too hard thanks to my Cricut machine. And my hubby helped me put them together.
This is the invite.
I also had to do a flyer to go in the RS handout. So I did and emailed it to the lady in charge. On Sunday, I quickly turned to it to see my beautiful work of art only to find that it had TOTALLY been changed! I was like, "OK?!" It made me feel bad but I have to admit that id waws cuter then what I had whipped up. So, whatevah!
4 comments:
Ouch! Somebody changed what you had done? It doesn't matter if it was cuter... that is just BAD taste!
What cute invitations!!! I'm on my Enrichment Committee too!! We'll have to compare notes sometime. You're so creative, Deb!
How fun :0) I'm on the commitee too... but haven't had to do anything yet... hmmmmm... I love being crafty but lack "equipment" so I do what I can when I can. That lady should at least have told you she was going to make some changes to your work!! Not nice!
Way cute invites! :) That is horrible they changed what you had made, they should have at least told you.
Post a Comment