Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Thoughts Tag

I am: exhausted
I think: that I am going crazy
I know: that I need more sleep
I want: to get more sleep
I have: four boys
I dislike: driving
I miss: Case Melinda’s (my fav. restaurant of all time)
I fear: my new dog (she bites all the time)
I feel: tired and stressed
I hear: the spongebob theme music
I smell: formula
I crave: good food
I cry: a lot
I usually: am at home
I search: for a recipe to cook for dinner
I wonder: what is going on
I regret: not being able to play more with my boys..I’m just too tired
I wish: I was more outgoing
I love: Ty
I care: about my family
I always: am up for an oreo concrete!
I worry: about what kind of a world my kids will live in
I am not: a boy
I remember: a lot, I have a very good memory
I believe: I make good rolls
I sing: loud when I am all alone and the kids are in bed
I don’t always: vacuum or clean when I should
I argue: never
I write: on my blog
I win: nothing
I lose: my glasses, cell phone, and my keys all the time
I listen: very well
I don’t understand: how stocks, IRA’s, CD’s, etc work
I can usually be found: at home
I need: to go on a date with Ty
I forget: that I am not 18 anymore!
I am happy: when the kids are all asleep
I tag: Megan, Kim, and Sarah

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Ty and Deb! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm hoping so...Ty knows me as Melissa Gold! I found your blog through Amy's, look at your gorgeous children!!

Anonymous said...

You have such cute kids! I figured since we are facebook friends, we should be blogger friends too! :)come check out our blog at www.jensam311.blogspot.com
Jenny