Friday, September 12, 2008

All My Boyz (well, ones I gave birth too)

All nice and seated...
uh oh, Nick's struggling, hurry, take more pictures....
Ah, he's starting to whine but all the other boys are smiling.
going, going.....
gone! He's outta here!

Every Sept I do a scrapbook album about all my sons. I write descriptive words to describe them, get their weight and height, write what they like to eat, say, and do, write about something cute they've done, and then I put some pictures from the past year. I do one tri fold page per boy and then I do one with all four. It is a really great way to see how they've grown and their personality has changed or stayed the same. And it's really fast and you don't have to think too hard. Anyway, I was compiling pictures to go into the album but found that I didn't have any of all 4 of them. So I felt daring and tried to get one. Here are the results.

No comments: