Monday, September 15, 2008

Kyle's 1st Day of Preschool





Kyle started his 2nd year of preschool on Sept 3rd. He is going to a different school this year. His last one had a lot of kids in his class and I think it didn't do a great job at getting him to interact. So we enrolled him at the school Shawn went to when we first moved up here. He didn't want to go on the first day. And then he wanted me to stay the whole time. But I finally talked him into I'll just walk him into the basement and stay for a little bit. So we went and I stayed for a bit and left. When I picked him up he was playing on the swing set with another little boy! He had made a friend! And he actually talked to him! And he said he loved it and was excited to go the next time. I was so relieved! Kyle has always been so shy and timid. He won't talk to other kids very often so I was extremly happy! He's growing up! He helps out around the house a lot and loves to be with me. I love him so much.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What adorable pictures!!!! You have a beautiful family.