Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kyle's 5th Birthday

This is Kyle opening his gifts on his birthday, Sept 7th. After every gift, he would say "I don't like this." or "Why did you get me the same thing?" (We got him several different sets of Hot Wheel race tracks) He was just in a bad mood. It made me cry and Ty yell. He threatened to take all the toys back. It was not a fun birthday.
The next day I made the Spiderman cake.
After dinner, everyone came over and opened presents and had cake. (These are out of order)
We went to the Training Table with all my family since it is Kyle's favorite. (He really says to try thryi mac n cheese. It's delicious!)
My cute niece, Jessica. We were talking the whole time because she was going to the Homecoming dance. I was so excited for her!

No comments: