Saturday, March 31, 2012
Today
Today the smoke alarms went off for no reason. And I don't mean the usual annoying high pitched "chirp". They went off for about 5 seconds then stopped. the boys immediately looked through all the house to check for the fire. They went downstairs and we warned them to feel the doors before opening them. Luckily, there was no fire. But Nick kept insisting there was. Ty left to go to the Priesthood Session leaving me with 4 hysterical boys. Nick kept yelling to me, "Ma - there fire. I 'mell 'moke. Weally, Ma. Go outside so we don't die." I say I'm OK, there's no fire. Then he goes, "Well, I no die, I want to live. So goo-bye ma, have fun dyin". As I am writing this he keeps yelling from the back door that he sees smoke and I need to get out. What fun. At least he know fire safety. I think we will get out of the house for some YoGoToGo, just to be on the safe side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment