Thursday, March 29, 2012

I need to live with it!

A couple of weeks ago I was very stressed out about the house. It was so messy! Everything was disorganized (hence the organized pantry project!). And I had people coming over. So I was busy cleaning and making sure everything was put away. The house looked great but it would get all messy again by the end of the day. So I have decided to take a new approach. I need to just LIVE WITH IT! This house is lived in. 4 growing boys live in it. 2 adults live in it. We make messes (well, mainly the boys an the hubby, not me, of course!!). We need to live. I don't want a house where you have to walk on eggshells or be constantly reminded or thinking of "Oh, is this going to make a mess?" I hate places like that. I want a home where it's ok if you leave the cereal out or it's ok to have dishes in the sink. I'd rather be doing other things then cleaning. Don't get me wrong, I will still clean up after the kids go to school and put the dishes away. I just need to not stress about it anymore. So sorry people if my house is not up to your "clean"standards. Get over it!

No comments: