Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pantry Organized!!! YAY!!!

 Here are my "Before" pictures of my Pantry.
I hated opening that door! it was a MESS!!!
I had to do SOMETHING!
 Pretty Horrible!
 So here is the "After".
 I put all the tiny baking supplies in the shoe organizer.

 I got cute bins at Target. But then I decided to save $$$ and make my own look-a-like bins.
 I got whatever boxes I had (cheez and crackers box, graham cracker box, etc) and got cute matching scrapbook paper and mod podged it on the boxes. It makes the boxes sturdier and they all match creating a unified look!
 I used my Cricut to make labels.
 Snack Station for the boys.

 I bought myself the Cansolidator from Shelf Reliance. It's awesome! Instead of cans everywhere they are all now in this cute and nice rotating system! I used my clever label maker to make little labels to place on it so I know what goes where.

 There you have it! I am just wondering how long it will stay this way!!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

This is awesome. I love to organize!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!