Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Sweet Boys!

I have been really sick these past few days. My awesome loving hubby, Ty, has taken all the boys to work with him. Even though he's the only one there this week and is way way busy! He is the best and I love him tons. Anyway, the first night I was sick, I felt like I was going to die. You all know how that feels! Ty put the two younger boys to bed and then he went back to work to finish stuff off. I had Shawn and Kyle come into my room and asked them to each say a prayer for me to get feeling better. It was so sweet! I thanked them and they went into the other room. A couple minutes later they came back with some cards:
This one is from Shawn. It's a picture of him and me and a heart. At the bottom he wrote "Deb do not lev (leave) us." I asked him what he meant by that and he said "Don't go up to heaven!" I thought it was so sweet.Later he came back with another one:
"Deb can u not...

..lev (leave) us becus we l" and he said he ran out of room to write "love you."
I am so proud at his writing! It's not perfect but to just see him writing and be able to read it makes me so proud of him!

Kyle drew a picture of me holding a cup and he says that I drop it and then he says he's cleaning it up for me. Do you see the heart he drew in them? How cute! The little package on the left has a cute story. The next day I was laying in bed trying to sleep. Kyle came in and asked if he could have some candy. I said yes. So he brought a little pack of mini m&ms and a body parts gummy leftover from Halloween for me to open. I opened them for him and he went to the kitchen to eat them. 10 mins later he comes back with the body parts package filled with the m&ms and gives it to me. He had the biggest smile on his face. He is always so thoughtful and wanting to "give me a break."
I love them so much!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need me to bring you chicken noodle soup? We had the flu a couple weeks ago, it sucks!!!

Taunya and Ian said...

I do remember you! Good Ol' 10th ward! Oh my goodnes look at your big family-all boys! Thanks for lookin me up on the VHS blog site. That would be great to keep in touch through blogging!

*Ashleigh* said...

Awwww, I almost cried! I love little boys. What a bunch of sweetness you have! And props to Ty! My honey would so be on the phone with one of our parents begging them to come over:0) I hope you're better now! BTW I don't believe you have wrinkles liar. Besides don't say you're old cause were all the same age and we're not old...LOL... BTW Rach is preggo again!!! They were NOT having more kids either!! Email me so I can hook you two up, she asks about you a lot.... my email is bigfoot_mama@hotmai.com