Monday, December 29, 2008

Snow Fort

Man, I HATE SNOW!!! It's cold, it's ugly when it's been on the ground for a while, it's cold, it makes the house a mess when you walk in, and it's COLD! But my boys love it for some reason. They went out about 4 times this one day. They built a snow fort. It is pretty good. It's better then any I ever made!They would come knock on the back door and ask me to video tape them every once in a while. One time while I was, They were trying to roll this huge snow ball into place. Well, they couldn't! It was just too big and heavy. So Shawn eventually got up and walked to the fence. Then he turned around and ran as fast as he could toward the snowball and ran into it, hoping to move it. It didn't budge! It was funny. But they somehow found the strength to get it to the spot they needed it to be.
I asked them if they played in the fort and they both go, "No, we just built it". All that time and they're not even going to play in it?
It was good to see them work together.

No comments: