Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hangin Out

We went to DownTown Disney to get souveniers. Creepy Pirate Guys.

ah!


Shawn has a toy knife that he's putting into the skeleton. Shawn wanted a toy knife and telescope and Kyle wanted an Indiana Jones kit.



A robor made of legos.




This hot tub rocked! It was so cold in Florida (60* to 65*) that this hot tub felt so good! The jets were so strong. I put on one of the kids life vests and got pushed around by the jets. It was fun.











The rest of the pool was soooo cold. The boys went in it for a while. They're crazy!

It was such a nice vacay! I want to do a shout out to Ty's parents, Kris and Dick, and say a big THANK YOU for watching the younger two boys. I heard that they tired Kris out. So thanks again. we had a blast!

1 comment:

*Ashleigh* said...

I am jealous that you were in "my" state! We miss it sooo much. Looks like you had fun... cute pics of you and ty together, and of course cute pics of the boys on all the rides and stuff:0)