I was asked to be in charge of a "Reverence Book" for my Relief Societys Super Saturday. One of the counselors came to my house and gave me the idea (it's a book with pics of Christ's life that kids can look at during the Sacremnet so they are reverent and think about Jesus) and asked me to put something together. I did it that night just real quick and she came to look at it the next day and she loved it. I had just thrown it together and I didn't really think it was THAT good. But a lot of people came up to me at our Ward walk about the next day saying how cute it is and what a good job I did. Whatever! I'm really not that creative nor am I good at a finished product. Anywho, about 40 books have been ordered so I've been going crazy cutting paper, printing photos, gathering supplies, everything. It's kinda funny because the RS already knew I was pretty stressed out and busy but they wanted me to do this anyway. It's been okay. We'll see how it goes when I teach how to do it next Saturday!
5 comments:
It is really cute! good job. That is what you get for being talented. Let me know if you need a hand.
Those are way cute! What size is it?
Hey you, Stop being so hard on yourself. You are most most gifted scrap booker I know! (is scrap booker a word???) Call me of you need help k-
That is so cute! I love it!
That's cool... can you make, like, 300 of them for my student singles ward?? You'd have to make a little cell phone holder for them though, as these kids can't seem to put their phones down during sacrament meeting.
Post a Comment