
Nick had a 104* fever right after church last week. It lasted for a couple days then he broke out in spots everywhere. We didn't take him to the doctors (he's our third kid) but I looked it up online and we think he had Roseola or something. He's doing better now.

Look how sweet they both are! Nick really loves Cody. He gives him loves and makes him laugh.

Cody rolled over for the first time a couple nights ago. I didn' witness it but I went in to calm him to sleep and he was on his tummy! Yay! He is really a good baby. He smiles all the time and it just melts my heart. When I start to sing, he gets this big grin on his face. I love him so much! Dven though it has been such a hard several months, when he smiles it makes all that go away! ANd then he starts to cry and all the bad memories come back!!!

He likes to suck on his fingers. I can picture him saying, "One Million Dollars!" as in Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.
No comments:
Post a Comment