As Summer was approaching I was dreading it. How could I literally survive with all 4 boys home and around me 24/7?
I went to my doctor for help. He suggested a book called "Feeling Good" for me to read and also doubled my meds. I got the book and started taking the larger dose of meds but still wasn't "feeling good". As I read the book though it gave me insight as to why I felt the way I did and how I can change my whole way of thinking. It started to help me. And on top of that my meds started to kick in! Yay! I am HAPPY!
The first 2 weeks of Summer were great! The boys had swim lessons everyday so that got us out of the house. The boys loved going and they were all so cute! We did some science experiments like an exploding volcano. We just had a fun time. I really enjoyed being around my boys. I have gotten to know each of them better and we talk more. I have more patience for them. I have not taken a nap at all and I still feel good. Well, maybe a little tired at the end of the day but it's worth it not to waste an hour a day with sleep when you could be with your kids.
It is so great to finally feel some relief. I no longer feel this deep darkness in me.
I AM HAPPY!
1 comment:
im gonna have to get that book! :)
Post a Comment