As a Mother's Day gift, Shawn and Kyle said they would give me a massage and pedicure. So one Sunday evening, after I built a lego set, I got out all the pedicure stuff they would need. And they got to work!
I soaked my feet in a bubbly warm foot bath and showed them how to use the pumice stone. They all had to have a turn. While one was pumicing, I told the others to massage my arms, hands, legs, and shoulders. They happily complied!
After they put lotion on my feet they wanted to paint my nails.
Shawn was the first to try and he used the brush like it was a crayon. Nick was nest and he had fun painting all of my toes and foot with the brush. I don't think he even attempted to get any on my nails! Kyle did alright. I showed him how to do it. And Cody got the baby toenail so he couldn't mess that one up! They were all good sports and treated me like a queen!
After they all wanted to soak their feet and get a massage and lotion!
When we all went in it was time to get our the nail polish remover and go to work on all their hands, knees, and chins!I love my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment