Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blah...

That is how I feel...Blah. I have been really sick since Sunday. It started with a sore throat and now it's all coughing up gross green crud and head aches. I have had hardly any energy and hardly a voice. My darling husband (whom I love so very much) is taking good care of the boys for me while I get better. I just can't believe that I am still in bed. I thought I'd be back on my feet by now.
-
Our basement is almost finished. yay. We are getting carpet today and we just have to finish the sinks and showers and it's done! We are so excited to get the house back in order after having to cram everything upstairs or in the garage.
-
Tuesday was Cody's 2nd bday. I was sick so we didn't celebrate it. I felt so bad. But I guess he doesn't really know. We celebrated it last night. I summoned up all the energy I had and made Elmo cupcakes. He opened a few gifts and we sang to him. He's so cute. He was so excited about the basketball we got for him.
-
Yesturday was me and Ty's 11th anniversary. Not of being married but of "officially" being together. I'm lame that I remember the exact day we bacame boyfriend and girlfriend. Oh well, I'm use to being lame.
-
Not much else is going on. That's about it!

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

I am sorry, being sick is the worst! I hope you feel better soon. Did you get a strep test? I went in Yesterday for one because I started feeling like crap with headaches and Achey and sore throat..It was positive! Yep, I got another shot in the butt!! Second time this month with strep and Tate has it again too!