Four shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. SpongeBob
3. The Bachelorette
4. Rules of Engagement
-
Four things I'm passionate about:
2. SpongeBob
3. The Bachelorette
4. Rules of Engagement
-
Four things I'm passionate about:
1. Ty
2. Kids (sometimes)
3. Church
4. Concretes from Nielsons
-
Four phrases I say a lot:
2. Kids (sometimes)
3. Church
4. Concretes from Nielsons
-
Four phrases I say a lot:
1. Freaktard
2. Love you!
3. KYLE!!!!
4. BOYS
-
Four things I've learned from the past:
1. Keep faith, prayers do get answered
2. Postpartum Depression lasts WAY past the first year
3. Family is the most important
4. Try to enjoy kids while they're young
-
Four places I would like to go:
1. DisneyWorld
2. McCall, ID
3. Nielsons to get a Concrete
4. to bed
-
Four things I did yesterday:
1. Worked with Ty
2. Drove
3. Went to Home Depot
4. Had a root beer float
-
Four things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finished basement!!!
2. Trip to McCall
3. Sleep
4. Spending time with Ty
-
Four things I love about winter:
1. NOTHING!!!
-
Four things on my wish list:
1. An organized house
2. Time to myself
3. Dates with Ty
4. Nick would potty train himself!!!
2. Love you!
3. KYLE!!!!
4. BOYS
-
Four things I've learned from the past:
1. Keep faith, prayers do get answered
2. Postpartum Depression lasts WAY past the first year
3. Family is the most important
4. Try to enjoy kids while they're young
-
Four places I would like to go:
1. DisneyWorld
2. McCall, ID
3. Nielsons to get a Concrete
4. to bed
-
Four things I did yesterday:
1. Worked with Ty
2. Drove
3. Went to Home Depot
4. Had a root beer float
-
Four things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finished basement!!!
2. Trip to McCall
3. Sleep
4. Spending time with Ty
-
Four things I love about winter:
1. NOTHING!!!
-
Four things on my wish list:
1. An organized house
2. Time to myself
3. Dates with Ty
4. Nick would potty train himself!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment