We celebrated 8 years of being married! Yay! We survived the 7 year itch!!
I mentioned to Ty that flowers would be nice. So he sent me some! A beautiful bouquet that smells so so very nice!


The happy couple! (we've been told that we still act like newlyweds!)

We went to The Roof at the JSMB!

Here's the view from our table!

Here's Ty with a yummy roll!

Now here's me with a yummy roll, too!

And of course the best gift....The Touch N Brush! Yeah!! I freaked out when I opened it!

I truly love my husband more then anything. We have the best relationship. We like the same things and have the same sense of 'umor! I can't picture my life any other way! I love you, Babe!
6 comments:
you two are seriously so cute.... congratulations!!! :)
Happy 8th !!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
That's awesome! Time flies when you are in love- I know all about that! You two are darling together@
Too cute :) Glad you had a great anniversary and enjoy your touch and brush! BTW you two still LOOK like newlyweds... I swear not a day older than I remember you from good 'ol VHS! My honey and I are going on 5 married and 10 together!!! WOAH! We are old ;D
Nothing says love like- flowers, dinner, and good dental hygiene. Congrats on 8 years!
Post a Comment