Last week I was getting Cody out of the 'burban at Shawn's soccer game. My shoe got caught in between the floor boards and I just fell completely backwards...while holding Cody! I fell straight down on the left side of my body...but mainly my elbow and butt. Luckily I was still able to hold Cody. He was crying and got his leg a little scraped up but he was fine. I, on the other hand, had a bleeding and bruised elbow. It hurt so so bad! I couldn't straighten it at all that day. After I fell, I was in so much pain I couldn't move. I yelled for Ty. He was walking to the field to set up our chairs. He came running though and helped take Cody. I was limpng because my bum hurt way bad. But everything should heal so nobody panic!
2 comments:
OUCH!! that sucks!!
you saved that litle boy's life! glad you're ok!
Post a Comment