We got a little Yorkie yesturday. She is 9 weeks old. We got her so that Molly (our Maltese) would have a friend. She was up all night whining, it was so sad. We got hardly any sleep! But she is very cuddly and cute. Molly, at first, would run away from her but tonight they are playing together. SO cute!!! For now, her name is Bella. Or the official name is Isabelle Yorkie Parkin. We're not sure if we like the name "Bella" though. Nick is already calling her that. It's cute to her him call for her!

Here's a pic of her hiding under our bed trying to get away from Nick. Poor thing.
4 comments:
so so so cute! i'm so jealous, i want a yorkie!
Deb I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. I am going to the picnic I think so it should be fun to see you!
I love the name!
that's what I figured! She is adorable! But I do hope you have a human baby girl someday!!
Post a Comment