Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Not Afraid to Show my "Geeky" Side!

I LOVE these pictures! About 10 years ago, my sister came for a visit. We went to D.I. one day just for a laugh and we found these awesome clothes! I just had to buy them! We got home and took a lot of nerd pics. It was so fun! There are a lot more to the collection but I'll save those for another time. (PS Ty does not approve of these pictures. I guess he doesn't like funny things then!) Pretty as a Flower in Spring!
Ty, I'm ready to go boating! I got my life jacket on!

Oh yeah...check out that bum!

Lets Party!!!
Don't you love the groovy wallpaper? These were taken in my parents basement. I think they might have recently changed it maybe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

i love it! especially next to the wallpaper, totally completes the ensemble! :)

Sherpa Boy said...

I don't understand why more people aren't commenting on these photos. These pics are crescent fresh and it's 'bout time all ya'll fools begin to recognize. Maybe they think that you're only ugly in these pics because you're a punker.