
Are any of you paranoid about the swine flu? I've been going through my food storage to see if we have enough in case we have to be quarentined. Is that taking it too far? And I think I have it too. I am sick again with a runny nose, sore throat, stomach cramps, weakness, etc. I've been trying to figure out where I might have contracted it and i realized that one of my friends on Facebook just got back from Mexico. So I somehow got it via internet. So this is a warning to all of you, watch out for swine flu from your Facebook friends. But, it might be too late, if you're reading this, you probably already caught it from me. Ahhhhh! It's a PANDEMIC!!! Hurry, get out the food storage!!! Get out your guns to protect it from all the looters!! AHHHH!!! Board up all the windows. It's a PANDEMIC!
2 comments:
No more Sean Hannidy and Fox News for you...
ur funny :0) my little guy has a fever of 102 and my little brothers girl just got back from a cruise in Mexico.... uhhhhh, that's not a joke... but really I think it is an ear infection, wish me luck with that! I hope it really isn't swine flu!!
Post a Comment