While Ty was out of town, I brought up the boucy house. That thing is heavy and I nearly killed myself bringing it up the stairs. Anyway, Shawn and Kyle love it. They jump and wrestle and go down the slide. I go in sometimes and tackle all of them.
This is where Nick went when we turned it on. He did not like how noisy it was. When we started it up, he ran to his room, shut the door, and climbed into bed and under his blanket. I tried to get him to come out. I was sure he would love it.
2 comments:
that looks so fun! that is too funny of your son going and hiding cuz of the noise sounds like what my little boy would do!
That looks so much fun. Where are you going to keep it? And where did you get it. My boys would love that. I think they need it to. They won’t get hurt as bad when they wrestle each other
Post a Comment