Monday, May 25, 2009

Laundry Day

I was folding my usual 6 big baskets of laundry while the boys watched a movie. I was starting to think how this chore seems never ending and I was losing all hope for my sanity. Then.. out of nowhere... Shawn says, "Mom, you're really good at doing laundry!" Ohhhhhh! My heart melted! I said thank you and continued folding laundry. But the rest of the three hours it took to fold and put away the rest of the clothes I did it with my head held high. I knew Shawn atleast appreciated all my hard work. And I thought that even though I may think that my kids have no clue what I do for them, I know they need me and I need to be a good example for them.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Make them help lady!!! :)

Anonymous said...

that is too cute of him. sometimes that all you need to get ya through the day. :)