Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jazz Game


Ty got my niece, Jess, to babysit so that we can go on a very much needed date. He got us 10th row seats to the Jazz game. They played the Cavs with LeBron James.
Ty bought me a Harpring jersey before the game and he wore his Harpring jersey so we were twinners! The row behind us made fun of us because of it but we didn't care, Matt is a way good player!




Here are the Jazz warming up.



There's Matt! Ty and I both agree that he is a handsome guy!




There's Matt again, shooting! He made it!


There's Matt running around.



Tip Off.



There's Matt, #15!

Double Bonus! Matt AND Kyle Korver!

Matt shooting a free throw. He made it!


Warming up after half time. There's Matt under the basket! Kyle is on the bottom right! (side note: Kyle has real skinny white stick legs. No wonder he wears his socks pulled up!)


There's Matt attempting a 3 pointer!


Before the game started, we noticed a Grandma came and sat next to us and her husband and grandson sat in the row in front of us off to the side. I suggested to Ty that we see if they wanted to switch so they could sit by eachother. We asked and they were really grateful that we offered! So we switched and sat in the 9th row. After the 1st quarter, the man tapped my shoulder and handed me a big bucket full of popcorn! How nice! SO it was great to help them out!


We lost but it was still fun. We hung around after the game watched the postgame show that's on KJZZ. I am modeling my jersey for them!
Yay for my Matt Harpring jersey!
We walked to our car and found this... we were upset but luckily there was no damage done. Way to go Range Rover, learn how to back up without hitting the car behind!

This is the coolest part:
When we got in the car I noticed that it was 10pm. I asked Ty if we could go to the channel 2 news place. They do their news on street level with windows behind them so you can see people outside. I begged and begged Ty that we should go there. I have always wanted to go do that! So, we called Jess to record the news and went! It was so much fun! We jumped around in our matching jerseys and at one point, Ty lifted me up! It was hilarious! If you ever come to our house, you'll have to watch it.
Ty waiting for the cameras to come on!

After, we were laughing so hard and talking about how cool we were. Then we went to cross the street and I grabbed 2 flags. Ty grabbed 2 flags and then we waited for cars to come so they would have to stop for us. We crossed swinging our arms and dancing across. We were laughing soo sooo hard! We had such a great time! It was so fun to be goofy and wierd.
We went to DQ in Centerville for ice cream. There is a corner booth there that we always sit at, ever since we started dating 10 years ago. Ty pointed out one of the first times we sat there that someone had etched a "TY" into the table. He always told me he didn't do it, but he has recently confessed.Me at our booth in my Harpring jersey!
It was such a fun night! We haven't had a date in a long time. We really needed it too, life has been hard for the both of us. It was great to get reconnected with eachother.

4 comments:

Parkin Family said...

How fun! You two are such goofs. I would never have enough guts to dance across the street with those big orange flags while cars where there watching. LOL!

*Ashleigh* said...

Yay for dates!! It really is amazing what a few hours alone (that doesn't include alone at home with the kids sleeping) can do for your marriage huh?! Sounds like you and Ty are just as goofy and fun as ever! We need to get together soon... once the germs wear off your house!!

Kim said...

What an awesome date! I'm glad you both had a great time! I love the picture with the crossing flags, you're so funny!

Parker Family said...

Your hubby did great for a date! I love dates, there are never enough of them!! Sounds like I need to watch a little of Matt Harping!! :)