1. What time do you wake up in the morning? 6am-ish when Cody wakes
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?Nick and Cody at 6pm and Shawn and Kyle at 7 :15-ish.
How long have you been a Mommy? almost 7 looooooooong years. I'm sooooo old!!!
4. How old were you when you became a Mom? just turnd 21
5. What is your favorite chore? uhhhhhhhhhhh.......uhhhhhhhhh I like putting dirty clothes in the washer but that's it.
6. What is your favorite meal to cook? I really can't cook. I like spagetti because it's easy and hard to screw up!
7. What meal do you cook most often? Spaghetti
8. What are your kids favorite meals? nothing that I cook. They look at it and say "ewww that's so gross and disgusting." That is great for my self esteem!
9. What are 5 things about being a Mom that make you smile? When they take a nap; when they sleep at night; when Kyle tells me I'm a good mom; when they bring me tissues when I need them; Nick
10. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? To Disneyland, SeaWorld, and the beach.
11. When was the last time you went out without your kids? It's been a couple months.
12. What was your most heartbreaking moment as a Mom? When Cody had croup, he just would do this cute little pathetic whine.
13. When was the last time you told your kids 'I love you'? About an hour ago.
14. When was the last time you were told 'I love you'? About 5 mins ago from Ty who called to say he's staying late at work for the 5th time in a row.
1 comment:
That's a great questionaire. I love your family picture at the top, too! What cute boys you have!
I'm adding your blog to mine if that's ok!
Post a Comment