Friday, August 29, 2008

Jogger

So I was driving home from taking Ty to work (our 'burban is in the shop and we finally sold the Camry). Anywho, I was driving and I saw this guy jogging pushing a jogging stroller. Sounds innocent, doesn't it? Not so. He had his shirt off and he was all hairy and the skinny kind of flabby. To myself I go, "Oh!" like in shocked/disgusted kind of way. About 5 seconds later, Kyle, who's sitting in the back, says the EXACT same thing! We both started laughing and I say, "Did you just see what I saw?" And he says,"Yeah, that guy running with no shirt!" We just laughed the whole way home. We weren't laughing at the guy, he's just trying to be healthy and not get his shirt sweaty, we were just laughing together at the situation. So we're not mean people!

No comments: