Attached or Single: attached
Best Friend: Ty
Cake or Pie: cake
Day of Choice: Friday
Essential Item: lap top
Favorite Color: purple
Greatest Accomplishment: Raising 4 boys and still having a strong happy marriage!
Hometown: Bountiful, Utah
Indulgences: Oreo Concretes from Nielson’s
January or July: July (I HATE the COLD!)
Kids: 4
Life is incomplete without: my family
Marriage Date: Oct 2, 2001
Number of Siblings: 4 brothers 1 sister
Oranges or Apples: green apples
Phobias or Fears: something bad happening to family members
Quotes: if life’s just a big joke, then I don’t get it.
Reason to Smile: Nick and his goofiness, our new puppy
Season: Spring, I like it when it rains
Tag Five Friends: Megan, Sarah, Amy, Jessica, Kim
Unknown Fact About Me: I hate driving
Very Favorite Store: Target
Worst Habit: yelling at my kids
Your Favorite Food: tacos or enchiladas
Zodiac Sign: pisces
No comments:
Post a Comment