Friday, May 30, 2008

Overboard

Have you ever seen the movie "Overboard" with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel? Well, there's this one part in it where she is sitting on the couch in a daze just staring because she is just so overwhelmed and tired with her new life. And the kids are all sitting around throwing stuff at her. The dad comes home and asks what's going on and the kids say she's been like that for a while and every now nd then she goes "Bu, Bu, Bu, Bu..". Well, that was me yesturday! I sat on the couch after cleaning all day and found myself staring out the window. And Nick was walking around saying his usual "Bu, bu, bu.." This scene from the movie came to mind. I know how she felt. I thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Hales Family said...

Did Ty throw you in a barrel full of freezing cold rain water?

(seriously though... I love that scene! I've felt that way LOTS of times!)

Anonymous said...

Tag your it!!!

Write 5 unique things about Nick and then tag someone else!

Love, Carlee

Parkin Family said...

LOL! I love that show! Those times are when you are supposed to call me and tell me to come take your kids to the park or something!!!