Thursday, May 22, 2008
Pregnancy SUCKS!!!
The title says it all! I'm 35 weeks along out of 40. I guess I'm having the "nesting" thing, I'm getting the clothes all ready and folded, the diapers all arrainged cutsey, the bassinett ready, etc. But I'm not scrubbing the floors or baseboards or vacuuming every hour.... yet. I am just too wiped out. I do all this stuff and I know I'm worn out and need break but if I lay down, my mind is just racing with all this stuff I still have to do. It's very annoying. And I'm waddling too. Please don't make fun, Ty does that enough for everyone! I just ache everywhere and I would rather just lay down all day so that I don't have to waddle. But like that can happen! I'm also stressin about when the heck this baby is going to come! Shawn was 1 week early, Kyle was 2 weeks early, and Nick was 2 days late and induced. So the cards are up in the air. It's stressful because the week end before I'm due my parents and also my inlaws are going out of town. So there go our kid watchers and support! My life is just hectic right now! Luckily I have sweet VT's because they're bringing us dinner tonight to help out. Ah, how nice not to worry about one thing today! Anywho, just felt like ranting and whining and complaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment