Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the doctor today and I am 1 1/2 cm dialated and at a +1 station, meaning that the babies head is like really really low, which means I can't walk very well, which means I'm in pain.

4 comments:

Hales Family said...

Wow... you're close! I bet you're counting down the days!

I just noticed that you are in Kaysville... and so are we! Now we really don't have any reason not to get together! Good luck with the baby! That is so exciting!

Parkin Family said...

I am so sorry you are in pain. Let me know if there is anything you need (I am sure I can find someone to help ;)
Well, at least you are close to the end. Why can't the guys be pregnant? We take care of the kids for the rest of their lives...why can't the guys deal with it for 9 MONTHS!!!

Justin said...

Wow...Kobe (wink, wink) is almost here!

Anonymous said...

Ask for the drugs Deb!!! Hang in there. Love ya, Megan