Thursday, December 15, 2011

Well EXCUuuUUSE ME!

Apparently I am a bad speller. Someone, who will remain anonymous, pointed out all of my many flaws in my blog posts. They even suggested that I have them preview the posts first before I publish them. 

Well...EXCUUUUUSE MEE!!! I'm sorry that I don't have time to correct my errors. I barely have enough time to blog, which I don't do enough! Ty says, oops, I mean, THEY say that I portray myself as an uneducated "dumb" person to those who read my blog. Just to clarify I am NOT uneducated nor am I dumb. ..Okay, maybe a little bit of a "Mom Brain" but come on, who doesn't get that way when you are around kids all day.

So I am sorry for all the errors there may be. I have taken the time to go back and fix many of them.
Please don't judge.
And hopefulley I wil be mor carful about my speling and grammer on thes blogg.

2 comments:

Erin said...

"Someone" is not at all supportive of my blogging habits, either. I say, if you don't like it, don't read it! :)

The Parkin Family said...

As hot as you are if you keep writing posts with that many errors it makes you look like a trophy wife and I want everyone to know you are the whole package, not just looks, but if they read your blogs they might get a different impression, Love Ty.