See this picture...now times that by about 3.5! I got 72 boxes of pasta for FREE!!!
---
(I'm really mad because I actually took a picture of all 72 boxes before I put them away. But, I deleted it. And now the 72 boxes are all nicely put on a shelf. Maybe later I'll retake a picture.)
---
That's right ... FREE!!!
---
Here's how I did it.
Smith's is having a sale; buy 10 save $5. So each box comes out to be .49 after the $5 is taken off.
Well, there's a website that allows you to print off 2 coupons each for $1 off of 2 boxes of pasta.
Hence, I got them all for FREE!!!
---
"Now, Deb," you might ask,"If the website only allows you to print off 2 coupons per computer, how did you get so many coupons?" That's a good question. At our house, we have a desk top and 3 laptops. I simply printed coupons from each computer. And then Ty printed off 6 more coupons at his work.
---
So that is how we got our stockpile of pasta that will now last us through the end of 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment