Saturday, December 4, 2010

San Diego

We decided to take a California trip the week of Thanksgiving.
We first went to San Diego. It was very wet and very cold. I wanted the boys to see the ocean so we went there first. It was raining so hard it looked like we had jumped in the ocean! All of our clothes were soaked! I was a sad that they couldn't play in the sand.

We saw the doomed "Splendor" Cruise line. Some of our friends in the ward were on that ship a couple weeks before that all went down. So this picture is for them!
There is this huge tall bridge you go over to get to the beach. I saw a sign on it that had a suicide hotline number on it. I thought that was kinda funny but also kinda sad!



Shawn and Kyle getting their first ocean experience! A cold ocean experience! They still had fun though playing in the waves.
All my boys. Poor Nick... his pants got so wet at the bottom that they would not stay up! They kept falling down. He would have a hard time trying to hold them up.



I had a blast! I was jumping in the water with the boys and laughing and splashing. I hope they have that memory for all their lives!                                             

No comments: