So, I have a life now. I feel I serve a purpose! And you know why? 2 reasons:
1 - I work out every morning Mon - Fri at a gym. This gym offers FREE babysitting!!! How's that for motivation? I usually take the classes they offer like Zumba, weight training, kickboxing, etc. I really love it. I have always liked excercising but with 4 kids it's hard to find the time/energy to do it. Now I go while the older 2 are in school and the younger 2 get watched there. I love it!
2 - I made a goal to get caught up on Cody's scrapbook by the end of the month. And you know what... I have about 20 more pictures to do!! Yay!! I use to scrapbook all the time but I stopped when Nick was born. Well, he's turning 3 next week so I have a lot of catching up to do. So I decided to start out with Cody since he only has 1 1/2 years to catch up on. So I am very motivated now! I've got that scrapbook spark back in me!
So I'm doing okay right now. I finally have a life!
3 comments:
Yea for you!!! I need to come try out the gym with you. This is my last week of my six week program. So I REALLY need something else to look forward to. I am jealous you are getting caught up on scrapbooking...um I blog more than I scrapbook...and have you read my latest blog post "August is caught up" LOL! You made me excited to scrapbook again. Thanks!
Good for you! I try to scrapbook every 3-6 months. It's a great goal to get caught up.
You already had a life:) I am happy that you have found some excitement in your life, that is awesome you have been working out and scrapbooking! Now that my boys are actually somewhat healthy again maybe we could go do something! This last month has totally kicked my butt!!
Post a Comment