
This is Dec.'s square. One of these triangles are not like the others..which one?? I somehow lost a triangle when I ironed them so I used just plain muslin instead. You can hardly notice, right?! I later found the lost triangle and will eventually fix it.

Nov.s square was not too diicult.

Oct.s square. This one was retarded. I accidently cut the green fabric wrong so I went back to the fabric store and got 1/8th of a yard of the fabric. That night I went to cut it and it wasn't wide enough. So I went back and got 1/4th of a yard. That was enough. And then I sewed it and it just didn't go together well. But I fixed it and it looks okay.

These are the neighbor gifts we gave out this year. Close friends got the plate with cookies and then everyone else in the ward got an ornament. They were both a pain to make but cheap! The plate cost $1 and the ornament was 25 cents. I used my Cricut to cut the vinyl and just stuck it on them. I made a lot of them!!!
1 comment:
It's adorable! Don't you love your cricket?
Post a Comment