Ty's bday was in October. I surprised him with what was suppose to be a Jeep cake. But seriously it turned out horrible. In the middle of frosting it I just said, "Screw it!" and didn't even finish! He had a yellow Jeep a few years ago.
Check out that artriculation!
Ty really liked it though. I had some people comment on how they thought it was a short school bus. But whatever..I tried!
Check out that artriculation!
Ty really liked it though. I had some people comment on how they thought it was a short school bus. But whatever..I tried!
3 comments:
It's the thought that counts! If it makes you feel better, I wouldn't have even attempted it to begin with! You're awesome for trying.
Actually a short bus cake is kinda fitting for Ty too! LOL I'm kidding... I just couldn't resist! Happy B-day Ty!
Nice! Kinda looks like it rolled off the table and got all bashed in and totalled...so...you know...it looks exactly like Ty's Jeep. Was the cake store all out of purple flames though?
Post a Comment