
So to those who don't know, I thought I would let you in on something going on in the Parkin family, we are getting ready to go to the Temple and be sealed as a family! Yay!
We had family and close friends over this past week to make Ty an Elder. It is so nice to have the Priesthood in our home. Even though it's only been a couple of days, I seriously can feel a difference! We should be all set to go in a couple of months! See--if you keep praying, keep having faith, keep having hope you will receive the answer to your prayers!
3 comments:
A Huge congrats to your family! What a truly special event for any family! I'm so happy for you all!
Oh Debbie, you just made me cry! What a neat thing for your family to finally experience! Those kids will remember it always! I am so happy for you!!!
I am so happy for you and your adorable family!
Post a Comment