Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick Update

Here's an update on our Fam:

Nick has been going pee pee on the potty about 3 times a day. He all of the sudden wants to use the potty! I'm fine with that! So I'm not really forcing him to use the potty but I ask him every now and then. After he goes pee pee he stands up and screams and puts his hands in the air and dances and jumps around. I usually join him for this. It makes me real happy!

We sent our dog, Molly, to Doggie BootCamp. She is there for 6 weeks while they train her to behave and stuff. We get her back this Friday. Last time we saw her (yesturday) she was doing awesome in the place command and other things. She is so different then before! Bella is having accidents all the time. She is driving me crazy. But she's so cute.

Shawn starts 2nd grade this next Monday. Kyle starts Kindergarten the following Monday. I have really been helping Kyle with reading. He is more prepared then Shawn was for Kindergarten. It is crazy what they expect out of them these days.

Ty has decided to finish the basement. We spent all weekend clearing our crap out. That is going to be a big project but it will be worth it, right honey?! He is going crazy though because he hasn't been boating for a month. Ah!

Cody is still crawling around and getting into things. He is so cute. He smiles all the time and is just so sweet. He's eating more regular foods now so I am happy we're not buying baby food ever again! Yeah! I sold the baby swing, bassinet, and gave clothes away so it is official we are not having anymore babies. Of course, we probably jinxed ourselves now! Oh well, if we do have another it'll be a girl, right?!

I'm trying to take the days minute by minute. It's still really hard. I think maybe having the boys in school will help out some. But then they won't be here to help me! Nick is really causing issues. He gets into EVERYTHING! I love him to pieces but sometimes it's hard to enjoy him. Is this wrong? I feel so bad. He is sweet and cute most of the time but the other times he is a terror! How long does PostPartum Depression last?

That's about all that's been happining around here.

3 comments:

Mrs. Dickson said...

Hey Deb! I have loved your posts, especially your favorite things. I love hearing about your boys they seem so cute. And as for Nick, I think it's called being a 2 year old :-) I've been around some 2 year olds lately and know you are not alone and don't feel guilty either. I'm sure your the funnest mom!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to talk about how much fun you had at girls night last week :)
Can't wait to see the finished basement. Tell Ty he has until December to finish it!

*Ashleigh* said...

I hear ya on the younger stage problems! Kahner is potty training and Ollie is my holy terror! He clogged the toilet the other day and has since been placing anything he can get his hands on in the toilet. We have a VERY strict close door policy!! haha! It sounds like things are crazy but I think that our lives will always be crazy while we have young kids at home. good luck I know some days seem to last forever but before you know it you will be sad b/c you don't have little boys to drive you nuts anymore. As for feeling guilty DON'T!!