Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back 2 School

Shawn is in Second grade this year. He did not want to go back to school. He would say it's too boring and it takes up all his time so he can't spend anytime with his family. He just had a bad attitude! But he came home from the first day all excited and happy. He LOVED his teacher and had a lot of fun and a lot of friends in his class. First Day of 2nd Grade
Kyle is going into Kindergarten. He didn't actually go to school that day, it was just a meeting to get to know your teacher and stuff. His first day is next Monday (I can't wait!). He was already dressed and wanted to take pics so I did. He is excited to go to school. He has a great attidude! And he says that he's not shy anymore! He went in for his testing and knew almost all the answers!

So Sweet!
My dad always took these kind of shots, like the one where you pretend like you're walking to school and looking back to wave bye. So I just had to do one!

4 comments:

*Ashleigh* said...

How cute :D I am seeing all these posts of little kindergartener's and I want to cry! I can't imagine taking my baby to his first day of kindergarten (still a couple of years to go) They look so cute with their backbacks and all :D

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the boys waving. I teared up when the teacher told Mitchell's class to wave at their parents. It's strange to have Mitch gone all day. My house is so quite. And Carlee actually takes naps with Mitch gone. How are you?

Sherpa Boy said...

Great pictures. And you were faithful to Gord's fake-walk-and-wave pictures from all those years ago. Must be strange to be in that same position as he was back then...sending your kids off to school.

The Hardy Family said...

Hey! Blog stalking success! I think that Ella and Shawn are in the same class. Although, you know she is a girl and right now boys are still, 'ickie'. :)