
Yay, Cody finally outgrew the carrier carseat. We have had this same carseat for all 4 of our boys; over 7 years. It is heavy and akward to carry. But I atleast got some arm muscles from lugging it around. So goodbye old friend. I remember how excited I got whenever I pulled you out of storage to put another baby in it. But I am happy to let you go and throw you away!!!
3 comments:
isn't it so nice to get rid of baby stuff! Such a good feeling! lol
Deb, your boys are so cute!! Your baby is getting big! I would love to see pics of you out boating, we need to pull ours out and put some hours on it this year, just waiting for the weather to be warmer up here!
I'm so jealous. I would love to start throwing out all our baby things, but my husband is insistant on one more.
Post a Comment