Ty is in Moab this weekend for Jeep Safari. He left yesturday and comes home tomorrow. He has always wanted tog go back to Jeep Safari. The last time he went was in 2002 when he rolled is Jeep. I remember that well. I was 9 months pregnant with Shawn and we lived with my parents. Ty went to Jeep Safari and would call me every night. He told me one night that he had tipped the top right corner of the jeep into a rock wall and it was a little damaged. When he came home, he said hi and then took my car to go to his parents. I didn't even bother to look at the jeep. Then my dad knocks on the door. He says, "Uh, have you seen the jeep?" I go, "No." ANd he goes, "Well, it looks like it rolled or something." I go , " Oh yeah, he told me it got a little damaged." And my dad goes, "No, you need to go look at it. It looks more then just a little damaged!" SO I go outside and the whole thing is just smooshed. Right at that moment, Ty pulled up. I was like "What the heck happened? Why didn't you tell me!" Anyway, it's a funny story....NOW! At the time not so much. He doesn't have a jeep this year so I know there's no chance of that happening again! So I'm a lone with the kids. We've gone shopping and to some parks. Ty left me a little package to open to keep me happy. It had Wicked tickets in it! Yeah! We're going in May and I'm so so so excited!
3 comments:
I bet your glad he doesn't have a jeep this year huh?! Hey, do you want to go to the aquarium sometime with us? It would be so great to see you again :D Rach has also been wanting to take the kids to the dinosaur park in Ogden, once it warms up that is. Good luck being alone with the kids this weekend and I am SO jealous you are getting to see Wicked! I wanted to go so bad!!
You are so spoiled. but that is good that means you have Ty well trianed.
See? I knew you'd get to see Wicked!
Post a Comment