
I probably won't be posting for a bit. I have just been too stressed out and busy! With Easter, birthdays, Spring cleaning, a crazy 2 year old who is driving me crazy, a baby who wakes in the night, etc, etc, etc. So I'm sorry to those of you who live for this blog, but I need to put this on the back burner. Sorry!
5 comments:
Let me know if you need any help. We don't live too far from each other (at least I don't think we do, LOL) and I am at home during the day all by myself. I'd love to come catch up, even if it is over cleaning out closets.
And btw... I DO live for your blog!
no...keep the posts coming!
Oh, and Amy...don't worry about cleaning the closets...you won't be able to get in there because Ty's been in there for years now and won't come out.
Hang in there, Deb! Your coing a great job!
Deb, It's been a week...I need to know things about you! Get on it...
...please.
K...time to get back in the saddle!
Post a Comment