I've been very proud of myself lately, I've been going a couple of days in between my nervous breakdowns! Yay! But it has been catching up on me! I am so sleep deprived, I have no time for myself, the house is a mess but I feel I need to hurry and clean it before Ty gets home, Nick is a HUGE terror! As I am typing this, he is closing the laptop and giving it loves (laying his head down on it).He pulls the dishes out of the dishwasher, throws the plastic cups everywhere, yesturday he put my nice Gucci watch in the tub and turned on the water, he plays in the toilet, he puts everything on his head (including his breakfast bowl, lunch bowl, dinner bowl,) he throws all his food on the floor, he hits, throws, bites. Ah. He's just crazazy! It's been over a month since Ty and I have been out together (the last time was our anniversary). It's just all getting to me. I'm starting to feel trapped again. Like I just can't ever get away. I am soooooooo looking forward to our vacation. I really hope it's fun and relaxing and not stressful with the two boys. My life is hectic and it's going to be that way for a while. I need to accept it and learn to live with it and learn to enjoy it. In all this craziness, I need to take a deep breath and take it all in because one day all the kids will be grown and I will miss all of this.
1 comment:
Just remember your not alone. I feel the same way several times a week. Being a mother is the hardest job in the world. Dr. Phil says it's like having 2 full time jobs. Your doing great! 7 more days until your trip! Yea!!!
Love ya, Megan
Post a Comment